- Admission forms are to be filled in and submitted at the reception on the given dates.
- Incomplete, illegible Admission Forms, without photographs will not be accepted.
- Photo copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other concerned civic authority/hospital/nurse and midwife register record/anganwadi record must accompany with Registration Form for Pre-School & Pre-Primary.
- Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Class I and above.
- Age for admission to Pre–School class is 3+ years and for Pre-Primary class is 4+ years as on 31st March, of the academic session in which admission is being sought.
- The Date of Birth of the Child mentioned in the Admission Form has to be supported with a photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local Bodies as applicable.
- For Admission to Class Nursery and K.G., no other document is acceptable except the Date of Birth Certificate/documents mentioned above.
- For Class I and above a duly countersigned Transfer Certificate by the concerned State Education Authority, along with a photocopy of the Report Card of the previous school attended.