At Success English Medium School we believe that a happy child is a successful one. We are committed to providing a positive, safe and stimulating environment for children to learn, where all are valued. We intend that all children should enjoy their learning, achieve their potential and become independent life-long learners.
Our school strives to be at the centre of the local community with positive and effective links to the wider and global communities.
- As a school we value:
- The happiness of children, families and staff.
- Caring staff who respect and know the children very well.
- The development of self-confidence, self-motivation and independence.
- Co-operation, collaboration and teamwork.
- Exciting but safe and secure spaces, indoor and outdoor, where children can explore, discover and experiment.
- The natural environment, the local community and the wider world.
- A stimulating and challenging curriculum, suited to children’s needs, enabling them to reach their full potential across all areas of learning.
- Praise and celebration of the achievements of every child.
- Raising aspirations and a commitment to lifelong learning.
- All aspects of life and culture; celebrating differences, diversity, core values and preparing children for life in Modern .
- Providing a safe, happy school in which pastoral care is given high priority by dedicated staff.
- Giving children an excellent, secure start to their school experience in our School and establishing positive relationships with parents.
- Using the extensive school grounds and performing arts to stimulate a love of learning in all children